SXSW 2012 Packaging

Throughout the week I tried to take pics of some great (and not so great) packaging ideas.  Sometimes I remembered, and a lot of the times I forgot.  Below are the survivors:

I thought this was adorable, but sometimes I found it hard to swallow.  I'm not a fan of milk and the carton played a mind trick on me.  Imagine expecting milk, but once the liquid hit your mouth it was water.  Yeah,  I thought about that each time I took a drink.  Eventually as the week went by I though about it less and less.  Great packaging and good for the environment?  What do you think?
http://boxedwaterisbetter.com/


At the Rachael Ray Greenhouse party there was an exceptional amount of Patron in various forms.  My favorite were the Coconut Patron Popsicles.  I don't know the exact name/recipe but when I do I'll be sure to post.  The great packaging idea comes in the popsicles, each stick has a different saying.
www.patronsocialclub.com


And the Eyesore Packaging of SXSW 2012 goes to Doritos!!!!  A gigantic stage erected to resemble a Doritos vending machine....  You could see it miles away.  Tacky yes, but effective...yeah, it got the job done.

No comments:

Post a Comment